Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmass Everybody

MERRY CHRISTMASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE.
TO ALL WHO POP BY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, I PRAY ALL OF YOU HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL CHRISTMASS EVER. STAY SAFE. BE HAPPY. I HOPE EVERYONE GET'S THEIR CHRISTMASS WISHES AND LISTS FILLED TO THE BRIM.
SO HEY GET ON THE BANDWAGON ALREADY. SHARE THE JOY WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO. DEIRDRE.
PS. ALL I HAVE ASKED FOR IS A PINK HUMMER WITH MISSLES TO MAGICALLY APPEAR IN MY LANEWAY. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE THE ONE WRAPPING IT UP AND DELIVERING IT, I HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD THIS YEAR. LOL.

6 comments:

Deirdre said...

Hey Missy. Thanks for dropping by. I hope you have a Great Christmass. Deirdre.

Magdalen Islands said...

A pink hummer eh! I'll write a letter to Santa for that, shipped to you! But I'm really not sure about the missiles.

Merry Christmas and the best New Years ever, Deirdre.

CRAFTS AND TRAVEL said...

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you too.
Postman said he cannot fit it in his mailbag on his bag and too heavy. Sorry.
Also we are cutting back in future and concentrating on the thought of Xmas not the $$$ spent. Thats what it should be.
Cheers Drive safely. HO! HO! HO!
They want us to stop santa from saying that now.....B...y politcal corectness has gone really mad.

Unknown said...

Hi Deirdre,

I wish you a merry Christmas too and enjoy this holiday!

KB said...

Merry Christmas D!

Head Cookie said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Dee. I love that you are back and blogging girlie girl. You have asked for a pink hummer and I have asked for a blue one. YOu know what? I didn't get it lol did you get yours?