Thursday, January 3, 2008

Yee Haw. The New Year.

Well the New Year has begun. For me I have high expectations for a great year. New things to do. Many New things to learn. New pursuits to start and enjoy. One of my first pursuits to follow through on will be the purchase of a new digital camera, sadly mine broke. I miss taking photo's. Another goal I have set is to learn a new language, maybe Spanish, maybe, Hebrew. Maybe a few sentences in both. Perhaps I may even try my hand at poetry, wait no, that would be too scary. To all who visit, I hope you accomplish all your goals for this New Year. May this year prove to be a great adventure for all of us filled with many blessings.

1 comment:

Head Cookie said...

Hey there Dee. Sounds like you have a lot you want to accomplish and I wish you luck with each of your goals I know you can do it. I just hope for a great Year all around.