Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just A Wee Bit Peeved


Well ever have times when you just have to give your head a shake? Well this would be one of those times for me. Tried to get a nice background for this blog......Tried for an hour. Didnt work. Tried to upload some new pics. No Luck. Silly computer decided all by itself to just shut down. Frazzeled.

Now having No Luck really sends my brain into hurtful spasms, as I am an Irish Canadian, and we are supposed to have the market on Luck. Must be some nasty Goblins running amuck in my pc. Goblins take your leave as I have now ordered some Pixie reinforcements.
Jadey if your out there I need your help with this background thing please and thanks. Some days are better spent in bed then written about. Leaning on my own understanding. Not a good thing. Amazing a pic finally appeared. Oh well theres always tomorrow to try again. Maybe this background thing will come to me in my dreams. I must take my leave and meditate on the copy and paste thing. Deirdre

3 comments:

Head Cookie said...

Hey there Dee you need to go to the site I told you pick your background copy it and then go back to your blog and do this:

Go to customize, then click on HMTL or whatever its called. Then delete the text in the box and paste the new one. Thats all, thanks to Keith for reminding me what to do on the last step hope this will help you.

Head Cookie said...

Dee I forgot to say that you will lose all your sidebar bits so you will have to go back and renter all the bloggers names.

Magdalen Islands said...

One of the reasons I decided to stay within the blogger templates. Another is that there is and extra step or two to write a post or edit anything. That was even more important for me.