Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let It Snow.


Well my area of the world got dumped on by Jack Frost and his demons last nite and today. First snow storm of the year here. Have a half foot of Snow....sorry for using such a bad word. With freezing rain to follow. To fellow bloggers its been a while. Along with working working and occasionaly sleeping i havent done much worth writing about. But after spending a good deal of time securing a new password and putting up with pc probs, I am back. Here's a pic of something i enjoy viewing instead of this awful snow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the snow when I don't have to go outside. It looks beautiful and we hope for a white Christmas.
The temperatures in Canada can be terrible cold (brrr)I prefer the summer.

Magdalen Islands said...

We had a little snow here but it sort of blew away I guess. It is raining now and I have the beasties inside. I'm looking for a grey/gold Hanoverian now. Mine is almost black. Two red bay Standardbred fillies and a French Canadian mare who is now black for the winter. They are all very young and have beautiful dispositions.

Deirdre said...

Hi Eric, Howdy Wyn. Thanks for dropping by. It absolutely freezing here. Another Winter Storm is supposed to hit here on Friday. Counting down the days till spring.Deirdre