Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Colour Baths.


Hi Everyone. I am curious. The other day i landed in a quaint gift shop. Guess what i found?? Packetts of Colour Baths. Have any of you tried them? I bought a few. Makes for a fun time in the tub and truly a bit of stress relief. There are quite a few different colours to choose. They don't stain you or your tub. Some of the coulour baths will relax you and some are said to increase your energy level. Totally believeable as Colour is a form of light and thus it is energy in itself. Wow. Now i can look forward to something other than clear water at tub time. A couple of well placed candles, a few bubles and a Rainbow of Colours, My tubtime now entertains me. Give them a try you will most likely enjoy all the pretty coulours. Don't forget your Rubber Duckie. Deirdre

6 comments:

Deirdre said...

Tee hee, me two. Bathing by candle light in pretty colours gives one a brighter perspective. Deirdre

Magdalen Islands said...

Love what you are doing with colour Deirdre Now I need to get me some of those coloured baths.

Bathing by candle light is a real good migraine reliever also, along with enough medication to stop a train, that is (chuckles).

Deirdre said...

magdalen islands, stopping migraine trains is a good thing.Deirdre.

morgetron said...

Morgetron loves color.

Head Cookie said...

sounds like fun Dee.

Melissa D said...

Hi Deirdre

your hair is like mine girl! Thank you for reminding me about coloured baths, and their healing properties.

Mel