Wednesday, August 1, 2007

M. I. A.

Well the calendar says that today is August 1. Missing in Action. That would describe me lately to a tee. Imagine actually being to busy to post on your blog. To those who visit me on a regular basis i apologise. I have spent way to much time in the real world working overtime lately and writing for helium in the contests held there. The only good news is i won in one of the contests. Been busy patting myself on the back for that too. Missing in action on my blog for a month, I can hardly believe it, but apparently its true. But it is good to be back hanging out in the blog realm. To all a good day. Deirdre.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Congratulations Dee!! I shall have to read the winning piece..

~waits for new photo~

Jayne :) said...

Well done old thing! lol

Been wondering where you've been - good to see you back. :)

Patti Winters said...

Congrats Dee! That is fantastic

Just so you know I have tagged you with the 40 questions from Darlin...Enjoy

Unknown said...

I'm still waiting for another update to your blog you know!! Don't you know that I'm addicted to blogging?
I check my blog list DAILY!

~sits pouting~

Unknown said...

Hi Deirdre,

You did a great job in the contests recently. Your blog is wonderful and I hope to see many more postings very soon.


Tip : promote your blog in http://www.piecelibrary.com/ by writing an article there and make a link to your blog in the bylink. Your blog will attract more visitors.

Erik

CRAFTS AND TRAVEL said...

Yes I think we all get slack from time to time, But hey thats what life is. We dont know how long we are here for so enjoy, without any pressure. (what no pressure how)
We put pressure on ourselves unnecessarily sometimes. What do you think.

Unknown said...

Peeks in..Nope! Not yet!

~twiddles thumbs~

Head Cookie said...

Congrats Dee! We have missed you chickadee.

Sophia said...

Congrats!!!! The competition is steep so you must have done an amazing job...I'm going to have to go take a look at that!

Magdalen Islands said...

Nice to have you back Deirdre and congratulations on the big win.

Head Cookie said...

Hey Dee please come visit my blog sometime soon I have a tribute to colors on there.

morgetron said...

Glad to see you're back and congratulations on the contest. Which one did you win?

-J